Call for abstracts
Join us October, 11-15 2021, in Rome, Italy to present the best scientific research in Pediatric Radiology!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXPIRED
Monday, March 29 2021 (11:59 PM UTC+2; 5:59 PM EDT / UTC-4)
The accepted abstracts (up to September 8, 2021) are published in the Pediatric Radiology Supplement (October issue).
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT: All oral presenters should be prepared to submit electronic versions of their presentations in addition to presenting to the live audience in Rome. Virtual presentation ability will be offered during the live meeting to those oral presenters impacted by governmental and institutional travel restrictions. For more information on IPR 2021 and COVID-19 contingency planning, please visit www.ipr2021.org.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the IPR 2021 Meeting.
- Submission topic areas include: AI/Informatics, Cardiac, Chest, Contrast Materials, Education, Fetal Imaging, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Interventional Radiology, Musculoskeletal, Nuclear Medicine, Neuro, Oncology.
- Presenters are encouraged to submit manuscripts based on their work to the Pediatric Radiology journal before considering other journals.
FOR EACH ABSTRACT
- Maximum length: 2,500 characters, not including title and authors.
- Please follow the instructions to include references, figures, or tables.
- Each abstract must be submitted to only one of the submission categories: Oral Presentation, Electronic Educational Exhibit, Electronic Scientific Poster, or Educational Exhibit Poster.
- Submission can only be made through the submission site embedded into www.ipr2021.org.
- Changes can be made to submitted abstracts until the deadline.
- 6-minute presentation that summarizes details of original investigative research, plus 2-minute discussion.
- Required abstract format: Purpose; Materials and Methods; Results; Conclusions.
- Submission of case reports as oral presentations in this category is not encouraged.
ELECTRONIC EDUCATIONAL EXHIBIT
- A multislide PowerPoint presentation consisting of a visually oriented educational presentation.
- Electronic Educational Exhibits should be constructed in an interactive format that enhances participant interaction.
- Required abstract format: Summary of the presentation and educational objective(s). Consider use of Purpose; Materials and Methods; Results; Conclusions when appropriate.
- Submission of original scientific research or case reports in this category is not encouraged.
ELECTRONIC SCIENTIFIC POSTER
- An exhibit consisting of a single PowerPoint slide summarizing details of original investigative research.
- Required abstract format: Summary of the presentation and list of educational objectives. Consider use of Purpose; Materials and Methods; Results; Conclusions when appropriate. Submission of case reports as Electronic Scientific Poster is encouraged.
EDUCATIONAL EXHIBIT POSTER
IPR 2021 will be a chance to meet again but the pandemic has learnt that it’s vital to respect simple safety rules. For that reason, the organizing committee
decided to cancel the paper exhibit poster session.
All the presentations will be visited electronically. Prepare your best graphic layout then! Instructions on virtual submission will be sent to the selected presentations soon!
The organizers are taking measures and precautions to ensure that you can participate worry-free while focusing on education, and a new face to face meeting.
Contact us at email@example.com